Yoga for Respiratory & Immune Health
(𝘊𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘥-𝟷𝟿 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘉𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘥)
What are the three things you are most looking forward to doing with your post-lockdown freedom?
For me it’s meeting friends, travelling and visiting bookstores again.
But as we ease ourselves back into real life it is important to pause and acknowledge what a tough year it has been.
We’ve all been affected by this pandemic in one way or another. Even if it’s just picking up on global anxiety.
Now, as we move forward, we need to find a way to recover and reboot.
Yoga can help us do both.
In this two-hour workshop you will learn how to tap into your body’s innate ability to protect, heal and restore itself.
You will learn gentle techniques to strengthen our lungs, help us breathe better and calm the nervous system.
Calming the nervous system reduces anxiety and stress and boosts our immune response.
So important for our general well-being that goes beyond Covid.
Yoga Workshop for Respiratory and Immune Health.
What you can expect:
- A safe space to explore your body and breath
- Understanding the mind, body, breath connection
- An immersive experience of healing yoga
- A look at this ancient wisdom through the lens of modern medicine.
What you will take away:
- The confidence to practice on your own
- A tool kit to pick and choose from
- A solid foundation to build your practice
- A greater awareness of yourself.
Who can join:
- Everyone. Come as you are. No previous experience required.
- Some exercises will be done on the floor.
What to bring:
- Wear any comfortable, loose clothing
- Bring a cushion and a blanket or two bath towels which can be folded or rolled up.
Come join us on the mat.
Date: 19th September
Time: 11.am to 1.00pm
Venue: Poplar Union, London E14, 6TL
Book Your Space Here